Long day at the office? Nothing can help you unwind better than a cool, frozen margarita or a bite of fresh salsa. Come put your feet up and relax during happy hour at Old Town Mexican Café! From 4 to 7 p.m. every day, we offer the best prices on drinks and food. Feeling hungry for something different? We feature half-priced appetizers, soups and salads from our award-winning menu of Southwest cuisine in Key West, FL. Of course, you could always work up your appetite with a few drinks before you dig in. Lucky for you, all wine, beer and well drinks are 50 percent off during happy hour!
If your mouth isn’t watering just yet, check out a few of the different delicious menu items you will be able to sip on and chow down during the daily happy hour at Old Town Mexican Café:
- Old Town Nachos: This is the perfect dish to share with friends. Our signature nachos feature a hearty serving of warm tortilla chips topped with cheese, beans, guacamole, sour cream, jalapenos and fresh vegetables. Create a hearty meal out of this dish by adding ground beef or chorizo for just a few dollars more.
- Tuna Tostada: The tuna tostada is a customer favorite—and for good reason. Fresh seared sushi tuna sits on a crisp tostada. The fish is accompanied by fresh soy lime, pineapple salsa and green and black sesame seeds for a combination that is sure to tantalize your taste buds.
- Prickly Pear Margarita: Cool off with a refreshing frozen margarita! In addition to prickly pear, we also have traditional lime, strawberry or mango. Pick your favorite flavor before making the difficult decision of whether you want it frozen or on the rocks.
- Avocado Salad: Looking for something more on the lighter side? Then our avocado salad is the perfect choice! Creamy avocado and fresh, crisp lettuce makes a great pairing. It’s topped with red onion and our favorite orange vinaigrette.
- Chips and Guacamole: Nothing beats the classic pairing of chips and guacamole. Our warm, crispy tortilla chips are the perfect match for fresh guacamole. You’ll love to munch on this savory snack.
- Homemade Sangria: There’s no better treat than a fruity and tasty sangria. We use red wine, fruit juices and blackberry brandy to create the perfect treat to be sipped on our beautiful patio as you chat with friends and family.
Are you hungry yet? Then stop by Old Town Mexican Café for happy hour from 4 to 7 p.m. today to try our delightfully unique take on Southwest cuisine in Key West, FL. If the menu alone isn’t enough, remember that we also offer 20 percent off for all military members and families with military identification. Even Fido can come too—we are a pet friendly restaurant! Join us today at Old Town Mexican Café to try our award-winning fresh take on Southwestern cuisine—we look forward to welcoming you to our restaurant!
Categorised in: Southwest Cuisine
This post was written by Writer